If there’s any doubt that Instagram should be a key component of your branding and social media strategy, consider these recent staggering statistics:
- More than 600 million people are on Instagram.
- Instagram drives the most engagement per post compared to any social network. In fact 92% of all social media engagement occurs on the image-sharing platform, outperforming its older counterpart Facebook.
- 51% of users open the app daily and 35% check Instagram multiple times per day.
So you have loads of eyeballs returning to the app multiple times per day. Add to the mix that the algorithm is still in its nascent stages and rewards frequent, consistent posters and it stands to reason that posting at least daily is a smart first step toward building your brand on Instagram.
A recent study by Tailwind, a social media scheduling tool, backed up that hypothesis. Its three-month study that compared 100,000 Instagram posts found that those who posted 7 times per week or more saw a significant increase in their engagement rate and enjoyed higher follower growth rates too. While there’s no one-size-fits-all formula for how often you should post, social media experts advise that the key to success is all about consistency. And being consistent with social media is all about forming a habit.
Join the #FeedGoals Challenge!
We’re teaming up with Tailwind to help make posting to Instagram part of your daily routine. Our #FeedGoals Challenge will inspire you to post to Instagram every day throughout the month of May. Once you sign up for the challenge, we’ll send you content ideas for each day in May. Use Adobe Spark to create the images and upload them directly into Tailwind’s Smart Schedule tool to post the content when your audience is most active. Boom! 31 days of amazing content and you’ll be well on your way to developing the habit and consistency needed to be an Insta-hero.
Post for a Chance to Win!
Not only will the challenge help you meet your #FeedGoals, but you could also walk away with $400 in prizes! The winner, picked by Adobe Spark and Tailwind editors, receives:
- A free year of Tailwind for Instagram so you can continue to be an Instagram hero,
- A $100 gift certificate to PhotoJojo to take your photography to the next level,
- And a $200 Amazon Gift card because you deserve it!
- You must use Adobe Spark and Tailwind to compete in the challenge. If you’re already a member, great! If not, you can sign up for Spark by clicking here and start your free Tailwind trial by clicking here.
- Follow @AdobeSpark + @Tailwindapp on Instagram.
- In every post for the challenge, use #feedgoals and tag @adobespark + @tailwindapp. This is important in order to be eligible to win the prize, plus, your posts could be featured on one or both of our Instagram accounts!
- To win the prize pack, you must post 31 posts in 31 days from May 1 to May 31. If you miss a day, you can post two on another day but you must have thirty-one posts total for the month. You can still participate in the challenge later on but you will not be eligible to win the prize pack.
- Your account will have to be public (not private) so we can see your posts.
- Get creative. We’ll send you inspiration, but what you post is up to you. We’re looking for awesome visuals and engaging posts when selecting a winner.
- You must be 18 or older to win and located in the continental United States.
- Make sure all of your posts are live by 5/31 at midnight PST. The winner will be announced on June 15, we appreciate your patience while we verify all the entries. Good luck!
Although Tailwind is an official Instagram partner, this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 18+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.